Wednesday, September 14, 2016

American Horror Story

It's time for season six...

AND I'M SO EXCITED!

I just finished binge watching Freak Show and Hotel, so I'm ready for this to get started! It amazes me how different the characters are from season to season, and nothing beat Dennis O'Hare in Hotel. Just amazing performances all around, but I terribly missed Jessica Lang in Hotel. Gaga was a fantastic addition to the cast, though, and I can't wait to see what season six has in store!

A short book update... Things have gotten slowed down lately due to the day job. Unfortunately, I lost two weeks worth of editing time for Dreamland - Part Two, but I am now back on track. I wanted to be finished by the end of this month, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. Chapters are still going out to editor number one as I finish them, so hopefully it won't take me much longer to finish than I originally planned.

Short update, I know, but I needed to get something up here! I'm still reading the Harry Potter books, so I'm not sure if I should review per book or after the series is done? I'm only on book two right now, so I'm still undecided!

Also, we have a new Drizzt book coming out next month as well, so another thing that's making me all jittery!

Man. All these new shows and new season. This is my favorite time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment