Friday, December 20, 2013

Sale!




Is everyone excited and ready for the holidays? I'm definitely ready to sit down and relax a bit with the family. I hope everyone's plans for the holiday season are going well!


I'd also like to tell everyone that After - Part Two will be on sale through the week for only $.99. Don't wait! Grab it today! Remember you can always gift a copy to anyone as long as you have a valid email address for them.



On Sale Now!

Also, if you're new to the series, After - Part One is currently free with no end in sight! -- Although I do not think it will stay free if you 'gift' it, so watch out on that one.

If you're a paperback reader, After - Part Two is ready for purchase in print AND the matchbook feature of Amazon should allow you to download the ebook for free after you purchase the paperback. I haven't tested this out myself yet, so not sure how it works exactly.

That's all for today! Have a splendid weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment