Tuesday, October 6, 2015

DREAMLAND - Part One is here!

Finally, it's here! Currently, Dreamland - Part One is available on Amazon and Smashwords. It will be a short wait until the book is available for iBooks and Barnes and Noble through Smashwords, but I will keep everyone updated.

I've also already got a paperback from Lulu on the way. I will work on one for Createspace for those that are starting a collection, but the price point is so much cheaper on Lulu. I don't want my books to cost my readers an arm and a leg just because they want a physical copy. If things work out well there, I might be able to get the three parts of After available through Lulu as well. After; The Complete Book One is already available there in hardback.

Okay, enough of all that. Is everyone ready?!?!?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment