Thursday, September 18, 2014

Get ready!

Are you ready for After - Part Three? If you've been following my Facebook posts, you know the release is just around the corner! The rewrites are done. The first round edit changes are done. The polishing is done, and now it's in the hands of my final copy editor. WE ARE SO CLOSE!!

To celebrate, the first two parts have new covers! The changes to part one are pretty small, I just added a little eyeliner (snicker), but I think part two got a pretty big make over.

ARE YOU EXCITED YET? I know I am!!

   Get it now for just $.99!         Buy it now for $2.99!

If you haven't started yet, now is the perfect time! After - Part One is available in e-book or paperback.

Alright guys. I'm off to work on the next project until the manuscript is back in my hands again. Expect some updates soon!! Here OR on Facebook, and eventually Twitter, but I suck trying to use Twitter. Me using Twitter is like having to watch my Grandpa program the clock on his VCR. Yes, I said VCR.  

Is my age showing again?

Anyway, love you guys! Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment