Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Tuesdays!

I love Tuesdays, aside from the part of it being the 2nd day of the work week. I love them because for years now they have heralded the release of a new movie to DVD/Blu-Ray, or a new console or PC game, or a new book. Tuesdays are awesome because of the fresh and new things that are released to the public for our consumption. Tuesdays are exciting.

Yesterday, R.A. Salvatore's Night of the Hunter: Companions Codex, I released. I had it downloaded before I even got out of bed. In fact, this blog post was supposed to be up yesterday, but my spare time got lost within the book. The saga of Drizzt Do'Urden is my biggest and most loved fandom, and I'm so happy that Salvatore can get out two of these books a year.

Also, I'm thrilled my daughter has fallen in love with these books as well, and I now have all of them on Audible up to The Servant of the Shard. I expect I'll have every last one of them here within a couple months, because she's devouring them. Victor Bevine does an excellent job narrating, and they're well worth the price, especially the ones that have the whispersync deal.

For the indie scene, Monica La Porta's The Priest is now free on Smashwords, and Amazon will price match. You'll remember her from our collaboration on Off the Beaten Path. I highly recommend giving this book a read if your looking for a good romance.

But if you need a little more horror, then be sure to grab this one, and it's for a wonderful cause! I've read the works of more than one of the authors in this collaboration, and I love their stories. Let's Scare Cancer To Death is now available on Amazon, and all proceeds will be donated to the V Foundation for Cancer Research. How can you NOT buy this book? I love me some short stories, so I'm excited to get started on this!

You can read more about the collaboration on T.W. Brown's blog here.

Everyone have a wonderful week, and I'll be back on Friday! (I think.)

No comments:

Post a Comment