Monday, February 17, 2014

They're here!

Ready for signage!!
Woohoo! My first wave of paperbacks is finally here, ready to be signed and shipped out. I should have them all in the mail by this weekend, so if your one of the few who have been waiting for a copy, the wait is finally over! ... well.. minus shipping time.

Also, my review for The Dark Tower has been started... and I'm not half done yet, so I figured I should just get this out of they way and continue to work on the review in other posts. Maybe two... I have a lot to say about these books.

In the mean time, I have started a read and review ... thingie... with T.W. Brown. Hopefully it'll turn into a real book of the month club, but we need a few more indie authors to join in! So speak up if you're interested!

The book for February is Odium, by Claire C. Riley.

The title alone is gripping for me. I've barely opened the book and I can't wait to read more. I can only catch snippets here or there, but hopefully I will find some time to sit down and blaze through this book.

The move into the new house has started. We spent the weekend painting my daughters room, and will be moving all the big stuff this upcoming Saturday. We're spending time moving some little things during the evenings after work, and I Am Beat!! 

Hate to say this, but editing has slowed on part three. I'll jump right back into it as soon as the move is done. I think I'll be dying for some time to just park my butt somewhere and rest once this is all over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment