Monday, October 28, 2013

And The Race Is On

Hey everyone! I've been missing, I know, I know, but it's for a good cause! I have pretty much been devoting every extra minute I have to making sure After - Part Two gets released in time! I will be working all night tonight on it, and I'm not super 100% sure that I'll be hitting the publish button tomorrow, but I'm damn sure going to try. The good news is, it will be out in a day or two becausseeee.....

I'm having my surgery on my wrist on Thursday, so I have to publishing it before then. Really, it's not that big of a stretch since I'm so close to being done. So exciting!

Also! Off the Beaten Path is on SALE right now! $.99 through Halloween! If you haven't grabbed it yet, better get it now!

Whew... Okay, short and sweet. It's back to polishing! My next post will be the announcement that After - Part Two is up, so be sure to give my Facebook page a like if you haven't yet. I'll be sure to post the link there as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment