Monday, June 10, 2013

Busy!

So things have been quite hectic lately with the start of summer break. I am counting down the days until vacation!

Here's a quick update.

I've started reading Forever Road by Catie Rhodes, and I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm parceling it out a chapter at a time, so the reading is slow for right now, but expect a review here in a little bit. I'm also working on the rewrites for Part 2 of After and am so far pretty happy with the progress.

NaNoWriMo is organizing writing camps for July. There is still a word count goal, but unlike the 50k words in November, you can set this one to whatever you feel is attainable. I'm thinking about signing up and adding 25k words to Dreamland. It's not a bad goal considering the other projects I'm working on.

If any of you out there reading this has ever dreamed of writing, I urge you to give this a shot! Don't worry, no one will have access to your story, so no one will be able to read it. It's yours and yours alone, and you can write about what ever you want! They have a fantastic support network that has answers to any question you might have.

Stop by and have a look if it's something you think you might be interested in. Camp NaNoWriMo.

No comments:

Post a Comment