Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Phoenix Curse: After - Part One


Drumroll please!
After - Part 1

It is done. Many tears of joy were shed this day.

Without further ado, I give you part 1 of Afterbook 1 in The Phoenix Curse.

I actually uploaded last night, and was VERY happy to see Part 1 was already accepted into the premium catalog this morning. This means that the book will be going out to iTunes and Barnes and Noble in about two weeks.

I am still working on getting everything ready for upload on Amazon, for those of you that prefer the kindle. The formatting for Amazon is a total bear! Smashwords was incredibly easy compared to this! I figure it will still be a few days before the book is ready to upload.

Now that I know more about Amazon, I have decided to hold off a bit to enroll Part 1 in the KDP Select program, if I ever enroll it at all. I did find out I have to list it at .99 cents, and eventually Amazon will lower the price to match the free cost I have listed on Smashwords, but I have no idea how long that will take.

All that aside, I am very excited! I hope everyone enjoys the novella as much as I enjoyed writing it. I am eager to get to work on the rewrites for Part 2, and I'll be getting back to dedicating one night a week to Dreamland.

For those of you that have been with me from the beginning, I'm sorry you'll still have to wait a little bit longer for some story progression, but I do think the changes I made to Part 1 is worth a reread.

Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment