Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Seasons Greetings and Stuff

Just wanted to wish everyone well today!  I know it's a little late, but I've been doing stuff today.  All kinds of fun stuff.  Stuff that filled all my time from the moment I got up today until now.  Stuff.

Stuff. Stuff. Stuff.

Oh... you want details?

Okay, I was procrastinating.  I spent way too much time browsing all my funny sites, and little time doing anything productive.  I am still working through this horrible cold that turned into a respiratory infection, (cue coughing up a lung) but I HAVE been writing some.  Chapter 12 is coming along nicely, and I do expect to finish that this week now that all the big holiday stuff has died down.

I will leave it at that since it's late and I do have to work tomorrow.  I just wanted to make sure to get a little update in there while I'm still trying to get this blog off the ground, and I missed my scheduled weekend posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment